Quality Guarantee Policy
We are dedicated to your satisfaction and providing the best care for our patients. Our highly trained team is focused on quality and long term success in everything we do. All restorations placed in our office is automatically covered by our two year guarantee for damage or defect for ANY reason. We will repair or replace any restoration and oral appliance (fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, partial dentures, onlay, inlay, veneers, nightguards, retainers, sleep apnea appliance) that is damaged even if it’s the result of an accident and not related to the quality of our work. There is no better investment than in your health and we respect the commitment you have made to improve your well-being. You can rest assured that the care you receive will be of the highest quality and we will stand behind our work.
In order to keep this coverage valid, we ask that you follow certain guidelines to help us keep your teeth looking and feeling great:
- Maintain continuing care – your teeth and restorations need regular checkups and cleaning to properly maintain its health and catch problems at an early stage. If you do not follow the recommended periodic checkup appointments we cannot guarantee the outcome.
- Maintain proper home care – Brush, floss and maintain proper home care instructions from your doctor to ensure the longevity of your restorations. Your doctor may recommend the use of a Nightguard to protect your teeth if signs of grinding is detected.
- Complete all recommended treatment – in order for us to ensure the quality and longevity of our work, all recommended treatment related to that tooth must be completed. For example, a broken tooth may have a filling placed as an emergency treatment to stabilize the tooth for a while until the recommended treatment of a crown can be done. If the recommended treatment (crown) is not completed, we cannot guarantee the success of the interim treatment (filling) done on that tooth.
This coverage does not apply in a few situations, including:
- Lost oral appliances are not covered by our replacement guarantee. The original oral appliance must be returned to us upon delivery of the replacement appliance.
- If you elect to go with a treatment NOT recommended by our doctor. You will be informed BEFORE treatment that the procedure will not be covered due to the higher than acceptable risk of failure of your treatment choice.
- If you approve of the esthetics of the restorations on delivery, but changed your mind about its look/color afterwards. You will be given every opportunity to change and approve the appearance of any restoration before delivery and we will not complete a case if you are unhappy with it for any reason.
For those that want to have complete peace-of-mind, we are proud to be a certified practice for Dental Warranty, a one of a kind nationwide patient smile protection program. For a fee, you may elect to purchase a “No cost, No Fault” coverage through Dental Warranty that will protect your investment for 5 years, anywhere in the country with any provider. This means you will receive 100% of the original value of the treatment to use towards a repair or replacement for any type of damage. Best of all, this coverage will follow you no matter where you go. So if you move to another state or break a crown while on vacation, you can have the treatment done at any dental office in the country and receive the full value of your original treatment from Dental Warranty. You can feel safe knowing that your investment is protected no matter what happens or where you are. For more information please contact our office or follow the link to Dental Warranty’s website.